All rigging drawings must be provided in the form of .dwg or .vwx. Please be sure to archive all files in .zip format.
Drawings must include, but are not limited to:
- Event Name, production company, dates of the event, ballroom name/location, point of contact and include the rigging points for reference
- Maximum weight load per point including motor and chain. (include a motor matrix in lbs.)
- Trim heights for all truss
- The submitted rigging diagrams must show all flown equipment (speakers, lighting units, AV, scenic, signs, special effects, automated units, etc.).
Décor and Banner Rigging
- Pinnacle Live requires general construction details, an illustration of all suspended décor items and their attachment methods.
- For manufactured décor items, Pinnacle Live may require manufacturer specification drawings.
- Please review the Pinnacle Live Banner and Sign Guideline for further details.
Rigging submissions should be made at minimum 21 days prior to load-in or additional charges may apply.
Please zip all files.